Want to include the U-M Model of Well-being in your organization, event, or school project?
To link to the well-being website:
- Use wellbeing.studentlife.umich.edu
- You can also use the shortened link, myumi.ch/well-being
To add an activity/event to the Campus Events page:
Create your activity/event in the the Happening@Michigan events calendar, indicate audience if relevant (students, staff, faculty) and select Type = Well-being
To get color Model of Well-being posters:
Request posters using the form on the Contact page
To use images of the Model of Well-being:
Image files are below, and here is how to use them.
- Display the graphic with the "Well-being" text
- Display U-M branding alongside the graphic
- Make the graphic large enough that all text is legible
- Make sure there is enough contrast between the graphic and the background it is placed on so that all colors can be seen clearly
- Redesign, redraw, animate, modify, distort, or alter the proportions
- Surround the graphic with—or place in the foreground over—a pattern or design
- Rotate or render three-dimensionally
- Add words, images, or any other new elements
- Replace the approved typeface with any other typeface
- Enclose it in a shape or combine it with other design elements or effects
- Modify the relative size of any element within the graphic
- Add additional text to the graphic
Want to do something different? Please consult with us via the form on the Contact page.