Here's a short list of resources for U-M students.
For a searchable list of resources, see Find Well-being Resources on this website.
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) - confidential; 734-764-8312; for after-hours urgent support, call and press 0; counseling, workshops, groups and more, counselors are embedded in some schools
- Dean of Students Office - 734-764-7420; provides support services to students and manages critical incidents impacting students and the campus community
- Ginsberg Center for Community Service Learning - 734-763-3548; opportunities to engage as learners and leaders to create a better community and world.
- Maize and Blue Cupboard (MBC) - 734-936-2794; Food pantry with groceries, kitchen and cooking supplies, personal and household items, and support
- Multi-ethnic Student Affairs (MESA) - 734-763-9044; diversity and social justice through the lens of race and ethnicity
- Office of Student Conflict Resolution - 734-936-6308; offers multiple pathways for resolving conflict
- Office of the Ombuds - 734-763-3545; students can raise questions and concerns about the functioning of the university.
- Services for Students with Disabilities (SSD) - 734-763-3000; accommodations and access to students with disabilities
- Sexual Assault Prevention and Awareness Center (SAPAC) - confidential; 734-764-7771 or 24-hour crisis line 734-936-3333; addresses sexual assault, intimate partner violence, sexual harassment, and stalking
- Spectrum Center - 734-763-4186; support services for LGBTQ+ students
- Trotter Multicultural Center - 734-763-3670; intercultural engagement and inclusive leadership education initiatives
- University Health Service (UHS) - 734-764-8320; clinical services include nurse advice by phone, day or night
- Well-being for U-M Students website - searchable list of many more campus resources
- Wolverine Wellness - confidential; 734-763-1320; provides Wellness Coaching and much more